Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Balsamic Chicken

Watch out balsamic vinegar I'm on a roll and the bottle is disappearing quick!  To go with the balsamic turnips I decided to keep the tastes very similar or..... I wasn't creative that night..  A quick and easy balsamic chicken!

Ingredients:
Chicken
1/2 cup Chicken Stock
2 - 4 TBS Balsamic Vinegar

Pound the chicken out.  Season with whatever seasoning you like, I used garlic powder, onion powder and a chicken seasoning we had.  Spray pan with non-stick spray and cook chicken on each side.



Remove chicken from pan, pour in chicken broth and balsamic vinegar.  Whisk to pick up the brown bits from cooking the chicken.


Place chicken back into pan and simmer with sauce until chicken is done.  If sauce is thickening too much add more stock and place cover on pan.


Remove from pan, pour sauce over top and serve!  (Red plates don't make food look very appetizing.. I promise it was good!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment